- reduce the clutter in your life
- get rid of your lawn
- stop buying clothes that need to be dry-cleaned or ironed
- leave your shoes at the front door
- run all your errands in one place
- drive a simple car
- move to a smaller home
- change the way you shop
- get rid of all but one of your credit cards
- split a restaurant meal
- do one thing at a time
- just say no
- forget nail polish
- build a simple wardrobe
Take your boots off at the front door and only keep the pairs you are currently wearing there...
I hope in the new year you find simplicity in life, making you wonder why all the little changes you made weren't done long before.
Happy New Year Everyone!