Thursday, April 1, 2010

anthropologie


Anthropologie - What a great store!! They have one in Yorkville and one at Shops at Don Mills. Today I was at the store and with my bathroom renovation just a month and a bit away now, I am always looking for inspiration - this is the store for that!

The pictured towels here feel amazing and while not inexpensive, just one hand towel near the sink would make a huge impact! I think I should get one... or two! There are, after all, many wonderful colours. I also loved a couple of charming hooks and there were some great apothecary jars.

The kitchen items are great too, as are their knick-knacks, pillows, cabinet pulls... all with beautiful vintage charm. If you have never visited this store, it's time to make a trip. Start with the website... you'll be sure to want to visit the store after that. Have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment